Monday, August 07, 2006

Here Goes Nothing


Let me start by saying that I have been a closest blogger for months now. My friend Stephanie over at Adventures in Babywearing (hope I linked that right) introduced me to her blog when she started. I have been reading hers, and others, ever since. I figured it was about time I started my own. I wanted to do this for me, but also as a journal for my boys. Traditional journals went out the window a couple kids ago. Having all boys I don't know if they will ever truly appreciate it, but their future wives will right?

So if you dare, come along for the ride. Having three boys is fun and adventurous. And never boring. I get a lot of sympathy looks "Oh, you have three boys" But I couldn't imagine it any other way!

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

AWESOME! So glad you came over to the Blogosphere!!! BOYS RULE!

1:54 PM  
Blogger DahliaGirl said...

You didn't link it right...might want to fix that. I am about to start a mothering blog as well... mom of 4 in Atlanta, 3 boys, 1 new girl! Glad you got started. I'll come back sometime and we can swap links. Jenn

10:04 PM  
Blogger Life With All Boys said...

That doesn't surprise me. I'm not too quick when it comes to computers. There is A LOT I need to figure out here still. But I'm having fun so far.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Let me know if I can give you any tips (I am still learning as it is!!)

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home