Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A Taste Of The Good Life


Babies are so unpredictable. And after having two already, I knew this, so why did I get my hopes up? In my eyes, and compared to horror stories I have heard from others, my boys have always been good sleepers. Monte nor Hunter slept thru the night at four weeks old, but they slept, getting up only to eat and fall right back to sleep. What more could a mama want. And Carter has been good too. Sleeping and eating in 2-3 hour stretches. Well the other night he gave me the taste of the good life. We slept for 51/2 hours straight! I forgot how good that feels. And after choking down two breasts full of milk (literally choking I was so full) he fell back asleep for another five hours! Wow I thought. The older two never did this. Boy am I lucky. No, wrong. The next night he was up every two hours. It's a good thing he is so darn cute! And that his older brothers let me sleep in every morning :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh new babies are the best! He's getting the best from you- your lovin' & your milk! Get that sleep while you can! Yay to sleeping in!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home