Monday, March 19, 2007

My Shoes?

It's Monday, and Stephanie is asking us to show our favorite pair of shoes. And what woman doesn't love shoes. And what mom doesn't want a pair of shoes that she can just slip on and off. No hands needed.

These are those shoes. I bought them this fall at Payless and have worn them almost every day since. Even first thing in the morning to take Monte to school in my pajamas. Not fashionable, but no one saw my feet.

During the summer I live in flip flops. But since there is only one Flip Flop Mamma, I will not show you my collection. Well, that, and they are all still packed away in a box somewhere. And as for those silly looking Crocs everyone is wearing, I'm going to have to get a pair. I tried my friends on the other day. Can you say comfortable!

12 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love slip ons! It's a requirement! Because how often do you need to lay baby down or nurse on the bed and kick off your shoes at the same time!? Maybe that's just me! Also, who has the time to take time to put on shoes!? Thanks for playing along!

Steph

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all about the comfy!

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look perfect for "momming" around!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

So fuzzy and warm!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Comfy indeed!! I'm playing along today with my Crocs if you'd like to visit ;).

9:03 AM  
Blogger amyd76 said...

Those are my kind of shoes!!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Slip-ons are the bomb! :o)

10:01 AM  
Blogger KC said...

I love those, i wanted to get a pair this winter but never found the extra cash to go buy more shoes. ITA with Steph I need to have the slip on shoes it makes life so much easier.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I love the slip on ones too!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Monkey Giggles said...

Why did we ever have to learn to tie???? I LOVE slip on's.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Jennwith4 said...

My shoes are slip ons as well! So much easier!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I posted some slip on's too, and I thought mine were comfy, but these look *Super* comfy!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home