Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Go Baby Go

We have been having some amazing temperatures around here the past few days. Upper 50's, 60's yesterday, they are saying 70's today! I'm giddy with excitement. I can't get the boys to come inside, they love the outdoors, as little boys should.

But look who else seems to love it. Okay, so this picture doesn't show much excitement on his part, your just going to have to trust me. We have taken walks everyday since Friday. In his stroller. I'm shocked. And anyone that knows Carter will be just as shocked. I emailed this picture to my MIL and she called me. HE RODE IN A STROLLER? Oh yes he did. And he LOVED it. Not that I mind carrying him, but he is 22 pounds. And what a "mommy thing" to do. Walk the baby around the neighborhood!

Today we are putting Hunter on the bus and baby and I are going shopping. To an outdoor mall! I haven't been in months. I don't deal with cold too well. So we are going to make the most of this warm weather. It won't last. It's going to get cold again the end of the week. I won't be surprised if it snows.

And in bus news, Monte walked to the bus stop today. ALONE. (I watched from the window) He is growing up. Or maybe it's me that's growing up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happily for us SlowMo gets picked up right in front of our house, but before we moved here she had to walk down the street and I did the same thing! Watched from the window. Isn't this weather just great?! It's supposed to be 78 here today!! Yippee!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I am enjoying how lovely it is! our windows are open and I want to take a big nap outside! Have fun shopping! Wish I could go, too!

Steph

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We took the kids to the zoo today! Our car said the temps topped out at 81! Woo Hoo for spring!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home