Tuesday, December 18, 2007

To Blog Or Not To Blog?

That really has been the question lately. In case you haven't noticed, hee hee, I haven't really been in the mood to blog. Too busy is really more like it. So I'm still thinking whether this is something I even want to do anymore.

But I had to at least let everyone know that today is Hunter's 7th birthday. We had cinnamon rolls and hershey kisses for breakfast, rice krispie treats for classmates, we're going out to dinner, plus I promised brownies. It's a good thing we don't have a birthday everyday. You'd have to roll us out the door.

Happy Birthday Hunter! And if you are wondering why Carter isn't in the picture, he took one look at Santa and the tears started flowing. Definitely not worth the drama.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday buddy! Hope you all have a great day.

I'm glad you didn't force it and end up with one of those "bad santa" pics. So sad!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Carrington said...

Happy Birthday! This is an adorable picture. I hope you keep blogging, I really enjoy your writing and look forward to your posts!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy Birthday Hunter!!!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Happy birthday Hunter!
Cinnamon rolls sound SO good, way to celebrate!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

Soon I will be on a blogging strike with many things to prepare for the holidays.

We were at the mall yesterday and I asked Mark if he wanted to see Santa (no line at all), but he took one look at him and gave me that expression like he ate some "icky" food. We passed!

Lori

8:30 AM  
Blogger Mimi's Toes said...

Oh, I would miss you if you stopped blogging. I love to see how your boys are growing. Happy Birthday to your cutie! That is such a realistic Santa...

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home