Saturday, November 10, 2007

Yes, I'm Still Here

Just been busy. So much going on that I hardly have a moment to think. I promise to try and fill you all in really soon.

Here are pictures from earlier today. Tuesday Hunter has to bring to school a baggie of leaves for a project. (not sure what yet) So a walkin' in the woods we went. The boys had SO much fun. Why didn't I think to do this on my own.

They even ventured off the trail a bit. But only a little since I had to stay with Carter.

But look at all the amazing leaves we got!

10 Comments:

Blogger As We Sail... said...

The smell of the leaves is one of the things that makes Autumn my favorite time of year.
"take time to smell the leaves"

11:48 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I remember having do do a leaf collection! How fun!

Steph

7:57 AM  
Blogger Beck said...

That looks like a WONDERFUL day!
All of our leaves are gone now, sadly.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Look at those handsome boys! They look like they are having so much fun. That is one of my favorite things to do with the boys. They just love nature walks.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that first photo! walking in the woods this time of year is one of my favorite things.

12:46 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

THey are so cute. I wish our leaves turned great colors like that.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

That picture of the three of them is precious! Looked like a perfect fall day, too!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Mimi's Toes said...

Isn't nature great? My favorite time of year is fall..your boys are so adorable...

2:38 PM  
Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

We wanted to do a leaf collection so bad this year but we didn't get a chance to... my fault. We'll do it for sure next year. I remember doing one when I was a kid.

Cute boys!

Brittany

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful day!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home