Monday, June 09, 2008

Sum-Sum-Summertime

Summer is finally here. The boys are out of school and the weather is finally warm. We went from winter to a hot and humid summer. At least that's how it feels. But I love it. Summer suits me well.

Yesterday we had my in-laws over to grill out and swim for my hubby's birthday. Except for a quick thunderstorm the day was perfect. Carter loved to float around like last year, and there was a lot of jumping going on too. I need to get some new pictures.

I don't think it was as much fun sitting on the deck though.

9 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, your pool looks so nice!

Steph

4:27 PM  
Blogger Not Just Any Jen said...

We saw you all out last night on our way home! You were all swimming! FUN!!

8:42 PM  
Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Whooot!! Love the goggles.

12:25 AM  
Blogger InTheFastLane said...

We are coming over for a swim!!!
J/k! What a cutie, though.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Carrington said...

Oh, the pool looks so nice! He looks so big and cute!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

He's growing up so fast! I love the goggles. How nice to have a pool to relax around on those hot summer days!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Nice pool, Robin!!
Our summer hasn't arrived yet, so it is nice to see that at least someone is enjoying the sushine!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Mimi's Toes said...

Oh that looks so refreshing! Your water is so blue. I can remember when we had a pool, it was so hard to keep the water from turning green.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pool looks so refreshing --- and I love all that open field in the back. Much like our area.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home