Thursday, October 19, 2006

4 Months


Carter, I can not even begin to put into words how much these last 4 months have meant to me. How much you have touched my heart. I feel so blessed that God chose me to be your mommy. To be the one who gets to hold you, who gets to nourish your little body, who gets all those priceless baby grins.

I know just how fast babies grow, I already have two. So why did Carter hitting 4 months take me by complete surprise? I never saw it coming. He is growing WAY to fast. He is my baby, possibly the last one I will ever have, he is supposed to stay little longer. Unfortunately the more kids you have, the busier you get, the faster time flies.

But with each new month comes new things that melt my heart. I love the way his whole body lights up when I walk into a room. How someone will be talking to him, yet he looks at me and smiles.

He still wants to be held most of the day. And it's amazing to me that although I hold him or wear him in the sling most of the day, I still feel like I could be holding him more.

But Carter, what joy you have brought into our family. You are my sunshine, you are my smile!

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

He always looks like the happiest baby ever. You must be doing something right!!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Happy 4 months, you handsome boy:)

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful post! Happy 4 months little man!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Happy four months!
I am happy you are able to enjoy him so much even with the distraction of two older ones.
He is precious!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You always say such sweet things! I love how happy and full of love your posts are.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home