Tuesday, October 10, 2006

How Do They Do That?

Can someone please tell me how babies poop straight up their backs? I have 3 kids, I know this isn't something new. But gravity pulls things down. I know, I took 6th grade science.

We were at Monte's baseball game Saturday and Carter was sitting on my lap facing out. I felt (and heard) him poop. I suddenly got nervous. Lately, straight up and out the top of the diaper. All it took was a couple really good pushes. He must have felt better, Mr Smiley McSmileson, but when I picked him up, not only was he covered in poo, so was I!

I guess I should be bringing myself a change of clothes too!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that awful! I haven't quite figured it out how that happens.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Butterfly Mama said...

Ugh, I don't know how they do it, and always at the best time!

Thanks for your comments.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Alli said...

OMGoodness...my Zachary was the same way. With EVERY diaper! When I heard him poop, I would immediately get to a diaper and some wipes, but it was always still too late! All of our cutest baby clothes are stained because of it!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home