Monday, October 09, 2006

God Knew


Why did I think I was done? That two kids was all that I wanted. Boy was I wrong. But God knew. He knew how much I needed another baby to hold. I just can't get enough of Carter. He is 3 1/2 months now and so smiley, and he laughs all the time. I could just gobble him up!

At Monte's baseball games I always wear Carter in the sling. He loves it and usually falls asleep before the game is over. One mother loves my slings and always comes over to talk to Carter. Saturday she said to me, He's a little extention of you.

And she is right. For now he is. But I know how quickly that time is going to come to an end. So for now, you can sleep right next to me at night, and I will hold you all that you want during the day.

I also promise that when you get big and want to go exploring on your own and your brothers "get" you, I will be your protector. Your going to need it. Baby nugies! That wasn't very nice Hunter :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh so sweet, and this has to be the best picture YET! Adorable! I love to hear about Mommies holding babies all the time and sleeping with them close. That's the best.

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love that smile! Don't you love babywearing?... I don't get why some people choose to miss out!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home