Monday, October 16, 2006

Don't Cook The Baby!

Hunter was laying on the couch next to me today and we were talking about school. We had one of those conversations that I'm sure could only come from a boy.

Hunter - Alex and Parker got caught cooking the baby.

Me - Alex and Parker cooked a baby?

Hunter - Yeah! In the microwave. But the teacher saw them.

Me - Oh?

Hunter - She didn't see me.

Me - So you were cooking the baby too?

Hunter - Yeah, in the oven. I put her in a pan.

Me - Oh, well I guess that makes it okay. What did your teacher say? Did she yell at them?

Hunter - No, she just said, Don't. Cook. The. Baby!

Boys will be boys. You never know what they will do next.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chase Cooper said...

I've read your past few entries, and I just have to say you're wonderful to read!

Peace and light always, and please keep writing. :)

10:29 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh goodness, I say you better keep an eye on him around Carter!! ; )

5:41 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Too cute. I know it's cliche, but kids really do say that funniest things. Your post made me look forward to talks with my daughter. But that's a ways off still, luckily!

9:52 AM  
Blogger beth said...

I love the teacher's response. This reminds me of that thing we used to do in school:"I one the baby, I two the baby...I eight the baby! haha!"

I cook the baby!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

LOL!! Too funny:) To answer your question about pumping...I pump so I can have some bottles for the freezer, when he is being watched by someone. I also give him 1or2 bottles a day so he's not just use to the breast. But the other times I'm feeding him from the breast. He also is starting on the sippy cup really good. I just like to have extra stock in the freezer for whenever, gives me a good peace of mind. Hope that answered the questions;) Have a great day!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Butterfly Mama said...

Funny! It's so fun how they describe things.

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home