Friday, September 29, 2006

He Has An Answer For Everything

Hunter asked me if people can really die in their sleep. So I told him yes. Sometimes when people get old they will die peacefully in their sleep.

He said - what if I went to bed and when I woke up I was dead?

Woke up dead. Interesting.


My husband went out of town this past week. The morning he left it was garbage day. He told Hunter to bring up the garbage cans after the workers picked up the trash.

Hunter - Why?

Dad - Because Mom is busy. She has enough to do without having to get the garbage cans too.

Hunter - She's not that busy. She always has time to go on the computer.

Uh Oh! Busted!

4 Comments:

Blogger Randi said...

LOL~~~ Now that is funny:) You are busted...hehe

12:44 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

That's hilarious! Kids just say it like it is, don't they!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh ha- so true!

10:42 PM  
Blogger beth said...

Doh! This perhaps is the one reason I should be glad Sam is not talking yet.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home