Monday, November 20, 2006

Are We Having Company?

I used to be one of those women that have a spotless house. I was obsessed with keeping it clean. There was never a dish in the sink and I cleaned my bathrooms every other day. By the time I had 2 kids I had mellowed a bit. By 3....well....lets just say I did my best at keeping up with dishes, the bathroom, the ever multiplying laundry.

I was making my bed this morning and Hunter came in.......

Hunter - Why are you making your bed?

Me - Because I want to.

Hunter - You know your just going to have to undo that tonight when you go to bed.

Me - Yeah, I know.

Hunter - Is someone coming over today?

Enough said..........

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Oh yes, company is the best motivation to clean your house. Isn't that funny that we do that?

But I'm impressed that you made your bed even with no one coming over, you are keeping up better than I am :)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Ah, but do you have pee around the bottom of the toilet from little boys missing?!?! I doesn't matter how much I clean that area, there is always a present waiting for me when I come back!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

LOL!!!!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heard often here when I get out the vacuum.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

One Question -- Why do you show "company" your bedroom anyway?

;-)

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home