Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ready Or Not.......Christmas Is Coming

I am WAY behind. By Thanksgiving I like to be done with my Christmas shopping. Maybe have a couple little things I need to pick up. I have yet to buy a single present. What is wrong with me? I can't seem to get in the groove. There is no motivation.

My 2 older boys have birthdays before Christmas too. No presents or party planned there either.

What is with me? I'd like to blame it on the baby. It's hard shopping with him. Or the fact we are living in such a tiny place until our house is done. Where am I going to hide presents here?. Or maybe since I have such a short amount of time. I only have 2 1/2 hours after I drop Hunter off at school until I have to get back to pick both boys up.

It doesn't matter what my excuses are. Christmas is coming, ready or not. Maybe I'll leave this year up to Santa. Wishful thinking!

I really was going to go today after I took Hunter to school and at least get something. But it's really cold and REALLY windy. Maybe tomorrow.

Do you see the procrastination going on?

Okay, in my defense, I just had to chase the garbage cans down the street it's so windy.

And did I mention the sideways rain?!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

You put me to shame! I usually don't even start Christmas shopping until after Thanksgiving and the majority doesn't get done until about mid December! My mom always get's it done way early but I always blamed that on the fact that she doesn't have any small children. But look at you! Wow!

http://www.peanutbutterandjellyboats.com

9:47 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

You are not alone! I haven't started yet either.
Can you believe Thanksgiving is a week from today? And then Christmas always sneaks up way too fast after that.
The crowds after Thanksgiving are horrible, I really need to start...

4:38 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

You have 2 with b-days before Christmas!? Oh man I'd be so stressed! I always say every year I'm going to be done shopping before Thanksgiving and still every year there I am running around like a crazy woman trying to get last minute gifts for people! UGH...it just comes upon us too fast!

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TWO WORDS:

Online Shopping!!!!

That's the only way I can do it...

10:55 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I haven't started my Christmas shopping either, don't feel bad. I 100% agree, online shopping is the only way to go.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home