Friday, December 01, 2006

Laundry Day

I find all sorts of things in the washing machine. I have washed coins, dollars, (my favorite, everyone knows whoever does the laundry gets to keep what is left over at the end of the day) toys, rocks. But the new one to add to the list.....a Dum Dum sucker.

Oh yes, a sucker. I. WASHED. A. SUCKER! And imagine my surprise when I realized there wasn't even any pants in the washer. I washed only shirts. With no pockets. So how did a sucker get there?

Who know, who really cares. What really matters? Is everything sticky now that they have been washed with a sticky sucker? Everything seemed okay, but I rewashed the load just to be sure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

You are such a good mama! I would have totally been lazy abut that one. If everything seemed fine I would have finished the load- not rewashed them! Then later found sticky spots and scolded myself for not rewashing them!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you never know what you'll find when you are a mom of multiples- especially boys!!!

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home