Thursday, December 07, 2006

My ABC's

I've been tagged....twice, for the same meme. I'm feeling like the popular girl in school!! Thanks Steph and Jen.


A - Available or Single? Just to my hubby!

B - Best Friend? My husband of course, he truly knows me best. My best girlfriend...Kara.

C - Cake or Pie? Pie! Strawberry Pie from Baker's Square

D - Drink of Choice? This time of year I love peppermint mocha's from Starbucks.

E - Essential Item you use every day? food!

F - Favorite Color(s)? Pink and Blue

G - Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms

H - Hometown? I'm not saying that....but I will say I live in a different state than I was born in!

I - Indulgence? Caramel Vanilla Frappacino

J - January or February? Do I have to pick one? They are both SO cold!

K - Kids and Names? 3 Boys...Monte, Hunter, and Carter

L - Life is Incomplete Without? My family

M - Marriage Date? October 3, 1997

N - Number of Siblings? 2 sisters...one older, one younger. I'm in the middle.

O - Oranges or Apples? Apples

P - Phobias or Fears? I'm really not crazy about being on the top of a ladder.....

Q - Fave Quote? You get what you get and you don't throw a fit! (can you tell I have kids)

R - Reason to Smile? God has blessed me with 3 very silly boys!

S - Favorite Season? Summer!

T - Tag Three people...Staci Heidi Randi

U - Unknown fact about me? I love to go to the gym.....but haven't been there since a few months before I had Carter.

V - Vegetable you don't like? I'm with Steph, Beets!

W - Worst Habit? Talking before I think.

X - Xtremely BIG Husker Fan? Yeah Steph, what's a Husker?
X - X-Rays? Too many to count!
(they each had different things for X)

Y - Your fave food? MEXICAN! I can never get enough.

Z - Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm peppermint mocha! Fun list! Thanks for playing, miss popular!

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like our colors and food match -- GOOD THINKING!!! :)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home