Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Gummy Smile

Okay, I know that no one is going to believe me after seeing these pictures from yesterday, but Carter really has been crabby the past few days. But I guess put a camera in his face and he knows what to do. He just can't help himself but smile.

I love the gummy smile. There are not any signs of teeth yet, and that is fine
by me. Biting with gums hurts enough. Monte and Hunter both got teeth real late. They were 11 months old. Two cute little teeth sticking up at their first birthdays. Works for me!
And in case anyone was wondering, Carter's rash is worse this morning. It's kinda dry too so maybe that's a good sign.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so sweet! I love the gummy grin too! It must be fussy baby week. : (
I found in the baby aisle of the grocery store Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Moisture Cream. It says it soothes and relieves dry skin even from eczema. It does seem to help Ethan a bit. You might think about trying it.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Those 2 pictures are absolutely adorable!!!

Have a great week!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

I was wondering how that rash was doing.

Mark started a cold today, so I can relate to some fussiness!!!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

So what did the doctor say? What is the rash, did I miss that part? Sorry. I love the pictures. They are so cute without teeth.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's such a ham!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Life With All Boys said...

Nicole - I'm not sure what the rash is, and I haven't taken him to the doctor, but if it doesn't clear up I am. He has never had any skin issues before, so it does have me really wondering.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Carey said...

That smile is so sweet...makes me smile. Hes adorable.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Josh and Deliverance said...

Oh my gosh! Look at those cheeks!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh how I miss the gummy smiles:) Those are the BEST!

7:13 AM  
Blogger AlabamaBrands said...

What a cutie!!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home