Saturday, March 24, 2007

Your first baby is your baby the longest. I remember with Monte no matter how old he was, he was the "baby". Until Hunter was born when he was 3. Then over night he turned into a little boy. But although time went fast, nothing compares to how it is now with Carter. I feel like I've only blinked and here he is 9 months old.

Look at him. He started crawling, and 2 days later he was pulling up on everything. And last night he started at one end of the couch and cruised on over to the other side. Whats up with that?! Your the BABY. Slow down a bit would you?! But he isn't having any of that. He has 2 older brothers to catch up to I guess. We've had a crash course in baby proofing this week.

He still sleeps with me at night, but during the day he naps in his crib. The other day when he woke up I heard him babbling to himself. I left him for a moment to finish loading the dishwasher. All of a sudden I hear screaming. He was standing in his crib holding on the the side for dear life. I guess we got that mattress lowered just in time.

There is something that changes in them when they become mobile. They seem so much older over night. Seem to understand so much more. His favorite thing right now is to shake his head no. It's really the cutest thing.

In 3 short months he will be 1. Wow! Really, where does the time go.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, he's the cutest! Look at that hair! It looks like he's changing in looks so much, too!

And I still call all three of my boys "my baby" and tell them they'll always be my baby. I hope someday they don't tell me to stop! I definitely "baby" Gray more than ever, too!

Steph

1:07 PM  
Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Yeah, the youngest has to catch up and prove that they can hang with the big kids. My youngest walked at 9 months, too!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I know exactly what you mean. It's crazy!! But so exciting when they're learning the walking!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

That's funny, my 10mo likes to eat paper too. ;)

She started cruising this week, and peeing on the potty sometimes. Hello!? She's growing up waaaaaay too fast.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home