Saturday, September 02, 2006

You Go This Way - I'll Go That Way

All week long me and my hubby have been going two different directions. We only let the boys pick one activity each season to be involved in, but everything else seems to happen on those nights too.

Wednesday Monte had baseball practice, and Hunter had his back to school open house. Thursday Hunter had soccer practice and Monte had his open house. Tuesday night we were trying to figure everything out and I just looked at hubby and said you do the sport thing and I'll do the school thing and take the baby? Deal!

It's hectic weeks like this that can almost drive you mad. But then you have a weekend to look forward to of nothing but family time. We are still going to be busy, who isn't? But it's knowing that all that we do, it's going to be done together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home