Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It Finally Feels Like Christmas

We finally got a tree. It's not my "real" tree. That one is in storage. We don't have room here for it or the rest of my decorations. But it's Christmas and we NEED a tree. I haven't felt like it's Christmas yet, and I think it was the lack of a tree.


So here it is. My 20 dollar WalMart tree. It says it's 6 foot, but if it is, then my husband is all of a sudden 7 foot tall!!!




And my boys had just as much fun decorating this one as our other one. Truthfully? I think they liked this one better. It's cool when you can put an ornament on the very top without standing on your toes and your only 9!


And baby LOVED staring at the lights. Only I just realized there are no pictures of him doing this. Oops!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

We got rid of ours in the move and STILL have not got a new one. We'll be leaving to go back "home" on the 18th so it looks like we may not have one this year! I miss it though, good choice on the Wal Mart stand-in!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Cute tree for Walmart!
Your family is adorable, too :)

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay you got a tree!!!!

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! Happy Christmas season!!!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home