Friday, December 08, 2006

Snotty Baby

Baby isn't happy today. Or the past couple of days either. He has a runny nose and is a bit congested. Wants to nurse a lot, but is having a hard time breathing when he does. Not sleeping all that well either. I'm blaming the 3 year old I babysit for 2 days a week that had a runny nose last week. But it could very well be his older brothers that I'm sure come home from school with all sorts of germs. (but don't tell Hunter that, he's a total germaphobic)

I don't really have time for this today. We are having a joint birthday party tomorrow that I need to get ready for. 2 cakes to still bake. Shopping to do. I'll be sure to not forget my sling. The boys need hair cuts and my husbands work Christmas party is tonight. Baby is coming with.

******************************************************

I went to Hunter's class yesterday to help them make gingerbread cookies. Hunter said Look Mom, I'm giving him raisin eyes because I want him to be healthy for me. Yep, that will cancel out the MnM mouth he has! :)

And oh, I forgot my camera. Totally not like me!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I lost my old blog:( Here is my new one...Have a great weekend:)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Sorry you are so busy and your babes is sickly. That is so hard. It kind of throws you for a loop. Just don't forget the camara at the birthday party! THAT would be bad.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute thing for Hunter to say! Yes, please don't forget your sling! Hope Carter is feeling better soon!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Oh, look at him, all sad! Don't you just want to love all the sadness away! We've got one pushing through his first tooth right now and it effecting everything! I completly sympathize!

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home