Monday, May 21, 2007

11 Months (2 days ago)

Already?!?! Why does the "baby" seem to grow the fastest? He is the one I wanted to stay little the longest. But in only 1 short month Carter is going to have his first birthday. I think I must be in denial. I haven't even thought about what we are doing for a party. I need to get on that.

Now I might be a little biased, but seriously. He is the cutest! And this month, oh, all the "big boy" things he is starting to do. Clapping. Laughing just because we are. The food. Oh is he liking food. Spaghetti tonight. Mmmmm. Realizing his toys are there for more than chewing on. He loves putting the shapes in the shape sorter. And anything else he can find to fit.

He can be a bit ornery though too. Throwing things is GREAT fun. And smacking people is GOOD too. But nothing beats a good old fashion hair pulling. I see Mama's carrying their babies on their backs. I don't see that happening here.

But he can be SO sweet too. Liking wrapping his little arm around my neck in a tight hug. Melt my heart. And nothing is better than some mama's milk when your tired, hungry, sad, happy, bored. But it can be frustrating when you can't crawl around at the same time. Ouch!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Happy 11 months! And YES he is the cutest :)

12:32 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Robin, he's adorable. You are correct! And wow- now I am wondering how a year has gone by so fast, too!

Steph

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that outfit he's in! How cute!! He is a gorgeous baby! I don't know why they have to grow up fast either! I want the Beast to stay little and this pregnancy is going sooo fast which means she's getting older! Whaaaaaa!!

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He IS the cutest! He's doing so many fun things now!

Ok- can I just mention- look how clean your floor is!!! How do you keep it so clean!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Yes, he is sooo cute!

I can't believe our babies will be a year old! :(

Staci

7:52 PM  
Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Awwwww.... It IS amazing how each successive child grows even faster than the one before them! He is freakin cute, though.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is the cutest thing... I can't believe he is almost one!!!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

We are so busy with the other kids -- that why time flies!! Bittersweet indeed. :(

And that smile -- so darn cute!

4:02 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Can't tell you for sure how I ended up here at your blog!
Happy 11 months! He sure is a cutie. I have a 7 month old and I can't believe how fast the time is flying! It goes much too quickly.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

he is super cute! I know, they grow too fast! My Zachary is creeping up on 2 yrs. old. Yikes! 2 is scary. And lately he's acting 2. He's climbing out of his pack-n-play, playing outside with big bro and sis, kicking you and laughing about it, ahhh...the joys! But, he's still so much a baby. It's a weird limbo!

You'd better get cracking on that b-day party!! LOL!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home