Friday, May 11, 2007

They Keep Getting Bigger

While shopping with a friend this week we stopped at Stride Rite to get her 4 year old new shoes. For fun, I had them measure Carter's feet. He is a 5 extra wide. I had no idea there was such a thing. He has big feet. (No surprise there. You should see his daddy's boats.) They are wide, but also chubby which is where the extra comes in.

Monte always had average feet, and Hunter's were wide. So I guess like the size of my babies at birth, even their feet are bigger and bigger.

Have you seen these? Or these? I can't make up my mind. Maybe Carter needs 2 pairs of sandals!

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

We have the Rileyroos sandals and I LOVE THEM!

Steph

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are both adorable! Ethan will not, absolutely no way, keep shoes on at all. Sigh, It's barefoot baby for me!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

My vote goes for the Chocolate Chessies! They're adorable!! But of course a person can never have too many pairs of shoes.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Wow size 5??? Savannah will be 1 on May 30th...and she is still in a size 2.

Cute pics!!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Harvey's on the second link! How cute!! I heard that Stride Rite is good because they do all that foot measuring and such. Of course the Beast at 17 months just moved up to a size 4!!!

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home