Thursday, May 24, 2007

Looky Looky

We have grass!!! When we moved in February we had nothing but dirt for a yard. A couple weeks ago our builder sent the landscapers to put in our yard. After TONS of watering and one HUGE storm, our grass in coming in quite nice. And just to toot my own horn a bit, it's coming in better than anyone's in my neighborhood. But then again I'll have the water bill to explain why.

And just because I got 2 compliments here and here about my clean floors, I feel I should clear things up a bit. While I enjoy a clean house to the point I drive my family nuts sometimes, and I do sweep everyday, I don't mop. EVER! Okay, maybe I spot mop when someone spills something. But even that is getting less and less as the boys get older. So Thank You, but I just happened to pick a great floor to hide the dirt.

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Ha- ok! That's a great floor then! And so great you have a lawn already! It took us WAY too long to finally have grass here at first!

Steph

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you make me feel so much better because I rarely mop too! haha.Your grass is lovely!

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh! I sweep and mop my floors sometimes 3 times a day and my floors don't look that good! When I buy my own house again you're gonna have to help me pick out floors!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

Good looking lawn!!

PS I failed to mention in my post that Mark ended up with a fever yesterday. We are off to the doctor's today -- I am suspecting PNEUMONIA!!! That's why he slept.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Happi said...

I know, did you ever think you'd be so thrilled to see GRASS in your yard? I totally relate to your excitement!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

We are trying to revive our grass too, it is so finicky!

Good job on yours though :)

3:11 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

We HAD grass, but it has been so hot here and no rain, so it's brown!! I'm jealous!

And, I never mop either!! LOL! I sweep everyday too, but you cna't tell. :-)

Oh, BTW-I'm linking you! I always love to read your site, but forget to come here. If I link it I'll come everyday.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home