Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Contest And A Meme

Stephanie over at Adventures In Babywearing is having another awesome contest. I REALLY want to win this one. It is her after all that got me into wearing Carter in the first place. This contest is for a $75 gift certificate to MamaKanga. I would love to be able to buy this. If you haven't already, head on over and enter yourself.

Stephanie also tagged me for a meme.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
1. Working at a watch store in our mall
2. I got married
3. Was pregnant with my oldest
4. Moved out of my mom's house
5. Learning how to cook for my new husband


Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. popcorn
2. almonds
3. Kashi peanut butter granola bars
4. chips and salsa
5. dry cereal


Five Songs That I Know All The Lyrics To:
I'm skipping this one. Sorry. I can never remember song titles or artists. I know, I'm lame.


Five Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire:
1. Buy my husband the truck of his dreams.
2. Pay off my house
3. Hire a maid
4. Pay for not just my kids to go to collage, but my niece and nephew and all my friends kids too
5. Give to church and charities


Five bad habits:
1. staying up too late
2. procrastinating
3. interrupting people when they are speaking
4. snapping my gum
5. letting clean laundry sit too long


Five Things I Like To Do:
1. read
2. go for bike rides with my family
3. cook and bake
4. go shopping
5. go for walks


Five Things I Would Never Wear Again:
1. tight rolled jeans
2. high top tennis shoes
3. acid washed jeans
4. high waisted pants
5. shoulder pads


Five Favorite Toys:
1. my little pony
2. cabbage patch dolls
3. strawberry shortcake
4. playing teacher with my sister
5. matchbox cars


Five People I Tag:
1. Lori at Glass Half Full
2. Happi at The Berger Buzz
3. Tracey at Just Another Mommy Blog
4. Randi at My Moments...As Told By Me
5. Ashlee at Mamas Nest

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

How could I forget tight-rolled jeans? Those will NEVER come back in style. Will they? Not possible! And I love that butterfly mei tai! Would look great on you!

Steph

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost put tight-rolled jeans on mine! I have an oops too! I left out 5 things I like to do. Better go fix that!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

I thought of tight-rolled jeans as well. The tighter they were the better! LOL!

Don't worry I'm lame with song titles and artists too!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha tight-rolled jeans! Those were the dorkiest!! I remember thinking how weird my pants looked when they weren't tight-rolled!

7:09 PM  
Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I can't believe I get tagged for meme's twice in one month and it's the same one!! Thanks for the nod. I did it a few days ago! Check it out. It's riveting stuff. :)

8:16 PM  
Blogger Happi said...

I have responded to your tag...thanks for thinking of me! : ) Have a fantastic weekend.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

HA -- these list are so funny!! Especially the "never wear again" part.

Ok, you do know the Star Spangled Banner, right???? (I'm like you, I foul up song words all the time!!)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Beck said...

I know ALL of the words to ALL songs! Apparently, I've memorized your share of the lyrics.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home