Thursday, July 19, 2007

Addictions - Even The Kids Notice

I wake up every morning dreaming about my coffee. It's literally the first thing I do when I get out of bed. Walk straight to the coffee pot and push the button. (I usually put the water and coffee grinds in the night before)

Yesterday morning as I was getting the big boys their breakfast I got Monte a bowl for his cereal. When I turned around I saw that I had already gotten him a bowl. I seriously didn't remember getting that first bowl.

He wasn't even joking when he said.....

Didn't you have your coffee this morning?

8 Comments:

Blogger Drea said...

I dont drink coffee :-) but my husbands addicted. I do crave diet pop in the morning... which im trying to break myself of.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Ha! It didn't take long for my boys to know my Starbuck's order (back when I could have milk!) They can still recite "iced venti skim vanilla latte" !

Steph

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait till I can drink coffee again! It's scary how much they watch us isn't it?

1:36 PM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

My boys know that I start our coffee pot every morning in between making breakfast.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Beck said...

My kids know of my Diet Coke addiction, sadly.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

I'm not a morning person either! I'm not a big coffee person. Maybe that would help! LOL!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Butterfly Mama said...

Funny...I'm here getting somewhat caught up!!!!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Hi, my name is Staci, and I'm a coffee addict.

:D

Staci

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home