Friday, July 20, 2007

There's No Place Like Home

I got to escape yesterday for a few hours. My hubby gets off work at 2 in the afternoon, so I had an appointment to get my hair cut at 3:00. First one in 2 months. Woo Hoo! Then it was Starbucks with a friend, and a trip to the grocery store. By.My.Self.

Heavenly.

Back home. Boys are hungry. Baby wants to nurse and is VERY clingy. Hunter has a splinter in his foot he will NOT let us take out. Monte's goggles are broke and they need to be fixed, NOW. Swimming lessons in 35 minutes. And what is that sticky stuff on the counter? Syrup? From BREAKFAST?

Reality.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It almost makes you want to quit leaving the house doesn't it? I'm glad you got out!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Isn't it funny how a trip to the grocery store alone can be such a big deal? I always keep looking in my mirror in the car to check on Avery, who is at home of course :)
And she is always clingy when I get home, too! Makes me want to browse the frozen section a little longer sometimes.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

This post totally made me laugh. It was so real! you can esacpe it for a bit, but it will still be there when you get home. (Thank god)

Jenn

10:21 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Hey Robin!
You were wondering about my camera, it is a Sony Alpha 100. I haven't had it for very long, but so far am quite happy with the pictures it takes. Good luck on your camera shopping :)

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh sweet, crazy, blistful, exhausting reality! lol

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such is life, huh?! So glad you got out though!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

This made me laugh!!!

Staci

5:36 PM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

Starbucks -- heaven!!!

And then reality hits.....

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home