Sunday, August 26, 2007

We're Just Going With The Flow

So I guess Hunter is staying in his class. I never got that call on Friday saying he was one of the kids pulled. Although I jumped every time the phone rang. I had decided I really didn't care either way. He really likes his teacher, but I found out Thursday that the new teacher is young and just graduated a few years ago, not some crabby old lady that has been teaching for too many years. He came home Friday and said they got to meet the new teacher and he wouldn't mind moving. I told him he probably wasn't since I never got a phone call. Well that's fine by him too. He's so easy to please.

Saturday morning was supposed to be his first soccer game. In the morning it was down pouring, and that mixed with all the rain we've had made for a VERY wet soccer field. So they canceled the games. When Hunter got up I told him his coach called and since it was raining cats and dogs out they canceled all the games.

Hunter - It's raining, and there's cats and dogs?

I hope every mother gets a "Hunter".

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, how cute. So funny how they just go along with things and make is easy for us... sometimes!

Steph

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So funny!

I told X it was raining cats and dogs the other day and quickly caught myself... I couldn't imagine what he put together in his little mind for that one!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just.noticed.we.both.have
box.pictures.today!

9:03 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

That's funny! I have one!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

Give that boy a hi-5!!!

Lori

7:30 AM  
Blogger Beck said...

I'm so glad that he gets to stay in his class - it's hard for kids to change, although he'd likely deal just fine.
I'm surprised there are so many Hunters at his school - I don't know any!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Gotta love that middle child, easy goingness!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home