Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Meme

Rhonda at Mimi's Toes tagged me for the 5 interesting things meme.
1. I love chocolate. I mean LOVE it. CRAVE it. CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT. But I hate chocolate cake.
2. I took 2 years of Spanish in high school but can't remember any actual words. I can count to 15 (which I probably learned from Dora) and I know the alphabet up to Q.
3. I am not a creative person and my kids school projects scare me. Last year Hunter had to make a Turkey. That was the only directions. Well, that and the children had to have some part in the making of the turkey. Ours was a sad little bird. I couldn't believe what some of these kids came to school with. This year it's robots. I'm dreading that assignment.
4. I am allergic to cats. Have been my whole life. I like cats, think I would want one maybe, but it's been so long since I touched a kitty I'm not sure. It really kind of stinks because my sister and some of my friends have cats and if I go to their house I can't sit on anything but a kitchen chair and can't stay more then a little bit.
5. I never got wisdom teeth. And I never will. The first time I was told this was when I got my braces off. They took x-rays and said there was no sign of any. (they start showing up in x-rays when your like 9) Since then I've had other dentists comment that there are no wisdom teeth anywhere in my head. But I did have an extra baby tooth that they pulled before they put my braces on.
Now I tag Arianne and Steph. Spill it ladies.

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I'm feeling so left out as no one tagged me for this yet! : )

I love chocolate, too, and yesterday was craving KitKats like you wouldn't believe!! I am not a cake person, period.

AND- Noah is highly allergic to cats where we can't even go over to someone's house if they have a cat. It's an instant reaction and I have to remember to ask everyone before we go to their home if they have a cat first. It's a pain!

Steph

7:47 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Ooo, that was fun. I love reading those.
I'm allergic to cats too. :( Luckily, I'm a dog person, but I have definitely known a few cats that I would love to have.
I am a creative person and yet the thought of making a robot or turkey would freak me out too. Good luck with that.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Beck said...

1. You hate chocolate cake? How?
2. I took Ojibwe, French and Latin in high school and remember NONE of any of it.
3. Robots? how about this?
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/crafts/tproll/robot/
4. My cats say they're sorry to hear that.
5. That is SO weird.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

I related to many of these. I took 3 years of Spanish and another year in college, but don't have me translate anything, please! And school projects scare me too and we are not the ones getting the grade.

Lori

2:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh chocolate...God loves us so. :)

`A

1:18 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

OK, you don't like chocolate cake, do you like brownies?

Fun post. I enjoyed reading it.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on chocolate. But I'll take it in any form, cake, brownie, cookies, etc.

1:55 PM  
Blogger louann said...

I enjoyed reading this. I can't believe you are never gonna have wisdom teeth! I think that's great. THey hurt big time.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home