Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm Missing Summer Already

Last night I went to bed before 11pm. 10:56 to be exact, but that is EARLY for me. I don't know why, but ever since I got pregnant with Carter I can't sleep. Atleast not very good. I have to stay up until I am so tired I can't keep my eyes open anymore. I wake up several times a night, and Carter has been sleeping through the night for months.

I've even been getting up at 7:00 to get the boys ready for school without any trouble at all. Most of the time I'm up before my alarm. Well, bring on the cold weather and now I'm like a bear hibernating every morning. I was still up a few times last night, (Carter got up once too. It's either this cold he still has or those huge bumps on his gums where his molars are coming in) but when my alarm went off it took everything I had to get out of bed. Man, being the parent stinks sometimes.

But, Carter is sleeping still. It's a bit chilly in the house. Hmm, that bed is looking mighty inviting....

8 Comments:

Blogger Glass Half Full said...

I always see how long we go before turning the heat on. The temptation was strong this morning!

Lori

9:30 AM  
Blogger Beck said...

We've had the heat on sporadically throughout September and after today's cold spell, I don't think it will be off again until April. Or May.
Brrrrr.

2:15 PM  
Blogger InTheFastLane said...

Wow! You stay up late! Of course I do get up two and a half hours earlier than you.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, and I thought my 8 o'clock bedtime was early! LOL.

jen

10:06 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

I have been fighting with the alarm clock since school started. It is now considered my greatest enemy.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

Replying to your comment:

Our family room's ceiling is vaulted and while I was cleaning the cold air return, I noticed how much warmer it was up there. I googled some things and found the site I posted. It made a huge difference....plus some gas savings would be nice!

Lori

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm always up until my eyes quite working! Thank goodness for naps!

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, getting in a warm bed when the house is cold sounds wonderful. I still have to crank the air WAY down to get our house cold.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home