Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tag I'm It

A couple days ago Steph tagged me. 7 things you don't know about me? Lets see.....

1. I have been growing out my hair for over a year now. It was really short for awhile, and I was ready for a change. It's almost there, except for the top layer and it's totally driving me nuts. Every time I move it falls in my eyes.

2. I've never enjoyed bath time with my kids. Every baby I've had I have that "aww, lets take a nice relaxing bath before bed" moment, and then they scream like someone is pulling their toe nails out one by one, and my "moment" is over.

3. I only like mushrooms on pizza. Love it actually. Any other way and they are all rubbery feeling in my mouth. Blech.

4. I never eat breakfast when I first wake up. It takes about 3-4 hours before I get hungry, so I rarely eat anything until lunch.

5. When I was a kid my mom never bought sugar cereal. When I spent the night at a friends house and they had sugar cereal I was always super excited. Yet when I ate it I found that I really didn't like it.

6. I got my first camera when I was 11 I think. It was a Le Click? It was flat, and took this disk like film. We went to Washington DC that summer on vacation and I just KNEW I was going to grow up to be a photographer.

7. I love to read and have every book I've ever read from the library alphabetized by author in a binder. Is that weird?

13 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I think your hair has been looking great! Remember how crazy long you used to have it??

Steph

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to read too...but I don't have a binder...LOL. It was great seeing you the other day!!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have so many of those things in common with you...but not the binder! You must be a Martha about organization!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Growing your hair out is so frustrating. You look great though.

2:15 PM  
Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

The binder... hmmm... not weird, just organized. Beyond what I could manage, for sure!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I totally remember Le Click! So funny!!

Thank you so much for your comment on my blog the other day. I very much needed and appreciated it.

#8 You are an absolute sweetheart.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

LeClick -- HA!! Totally laughed at that. :)

OOOHHH, mushrooms, love them on anything. Steve thinks they are gross fungi never to eat.

Lori

6:57 AM  
Blogger Be Inspired Always said...

I can relate to number 7. I did the same thing so I don't think it's weird.

Happy WW.

Jillian

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the SAME way with breakfast! I can't eat anything right away and if I make myself, I feel like gagging! I have to wait a few hours and have some coffee first.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't normally get sugar cereal either, but when I had friends (you) over my mom went whole hog. I DID like it! :)

7:30 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

Your hair looks great! I'm growing mine out too! I jsut cut bangs for the first time in a looooong time, but I'm growing the rest out.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Beck said...

That's a great picture of you, no matter how crazy your hair is driving you!
I WISH I'd kept a binder like that!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Drea said...

i think ur hairs really cute that length! its so hard growing out tho isnt it.. makes u want to never cut it.. but then it gets all awkward at certain lengths.. :-) thats me right now!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home