Friday, December 15, 2006

Have You Seen This?

This is the coolest toy. Monte got his 20 Q from a friend for his birthday. I had never seen one, but I have to say that it is hard to put down. You think of an object, and then answer 20 questions. The game will then "guess what you are thinking". I know it is somehow a process of elimination, but I have no idea how it works. But it does. We have thought of simple things like a table and harder things like a straw. It has guessed them all.

So if you are still looking for a cheap gift (9 dollars at WalMart) pick one up. You will not be disappointed. Or stop and play with one for a minute the next time you go to WalMart. Monte brought his to my party and I think the adults played it more then the kids!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen this on tv and it looks really cool! I still have to get for my 10 year old cousin and I think now I know what I'll get him!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

We have had lots of fun with those at parties- recently I saw a "large screen" version one that I thought would be perfect for my grandparents! One time it guessed KOALA BEAR- and it was right!

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks fun, maybe we'll have to pick one up!

12:54 PM  
Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

My mom bought one for my son. Glad to hear it's so cool!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

that looks neat!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a fun stocking stuffer. I think I'll pick one up for our family.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home