Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm Honored

In The Fast Lane has given me my very first blogging award. The Nice Matters Award. Thank You! She is someone who I have just recently "met", and have come to enjoy her blog. We also found we have something in common.....

Now I am supposed to pass the award on to two more bloggers.

Jennifer from My 3 Sons...And A Little China Girl. I have just recently "met" her too, and she also has 3 boys. I think if they were to meet my boys they would all be the best of friends. Playing baseball and football, and going hunting.

And Sheryl from Peanut Butter And Jelly Boats. I have had the pleasure of meeting her in person, and she is just one of the kindest people you will ever meet. Not to mention that she is pregnant with her 4th baby and is still taking the time to visit and comment on everyone's blogs.

7 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

Thanks for the award. It is my first! I wish our boys could meet, they would have a blast!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

Take it from someone who met you in person....you are nice!! :)

Lori

1:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Much deserved!

If there were a "Hilarious at Mexican Food Restaurants" award, I'd totally give you one of those, too.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award! That's always fun to get something like that!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Jamie said...

You are very deserving of this award.
Can't help but laugh that the button is a lady in her undies.. :)

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You deserve it! Thanks so much for the award! I'll be proud to put it up! Is that really a lady in her undies on that award?

10:16 PM  
Blogger Life With All Boys said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I didn't even notice it was a lady in her undies.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home