Thursday, September 06, 2007

I'm SO Tired

Me and blogger have been fighting. I don't really know what it's problem is, but if this post goes all wacky, I'm quiting.

After a very busy, very fun Labor Day weekend, full of BBQ's, museums, trains, and the beach, I'm still playing catch up. The laundry had babies, and the dishes just won't go away. To top it off the cupboards were bare, so me and Carter went yesterday morning to run errands. I returned home to find a HUGE hole in my front yard and no phone. Again. The water company dug to tie in the new houses across the street and cut the phone line. Gotta love new construction.

And here is a random fact about me. I LOVE to do laundry. Weird, I know. But I really do enjoy it. And unless I'm on "vacation" I do laundry every day. I can't stand for it to pile up. Just don't use any of my bathrooms this week....

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you can do my laundry if you love it so much!

and as a trade-off, i'll clean your bathrooms. LOL

Jen

12:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hate laundry and bathrooms.

I hate pretty much any kind of housework imaginable...but i'm fun at parties! :)

2:58 AM  
Blogger InTheFastLane said...

I second that...Can I invite you over on laundry day? Laundry is one of my least favorite jobs around here. Vacuuming, I love for some reason. But not laundry.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

You know, I think laundry is my favorite, too. I just love knowing the kids have clean clothes in their drawers. It's almost like shopping to me... filling our closets and drawers with clothes. Am I a weirdo, too?

Steph

6:13 AM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

Laundry doesn't scare me either....it's ironing that I hate!

And I loved scrolling thru Steph's Throwback Thursday!!!

Lori

6:37 AM  
Blogger tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Dern Blogger.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate laundry!!! I hate it even more now since I have to go to the laundromat! Ugh. I'll just bring mine to you every weekend while I'm in Indiana, and you can do it for me!! LOL.

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all have our little quirks. I LOVE to grocery shop. I don't mind laundry but I sure am grateful for laundry machines. Glad we don't have to scrub all of the clothes by hand!!

11:34 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

It doesn't take long at all for things to pile up. The second you get on top of it, there's more!!!

I'm agreeing with Arianne!

5:27 PM  
Blogger BethAnne said...

I live my life with all boys too. I have 2 (and a husband of course) ages 3 & 6 --- I love it!!! Wouldnt have it any other way

12:59 PM  
Blogger Mimi's Toes said...

I am cracking up about the laundry having babies.......I heard some weird noise coming from my laundry room the other day, maybe it was crying...just kidding..

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home