Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday Soccer, Sickness, and Sunshine

The thing about having a baby once your other children are older, is that baby goes with you everywhere. And when baby is sick, and his brother has a soccer game, and daddy has to work, baby must go along. Sick baby, out in the cold wind on a soccer field, makes for a very unhappy morning.

But he is sleeping now, and I'm praying this fever goes away soon. I have to admit though that all the snuggles and nursing that has been going on isn't really all that bad! His brothers are out enjoying the sun that has now decided to come out. I think I'll go make dinner for later, or do some laundry, my favorite! Or maybe sit outside and watch the 2 other ones just be boys.

13 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

It really has turned out to be a nice day! Hubby is outside with the big boys painting the fence and I am inside eating a caramel apple with a vanilla latte. Ah... the life!

Steph

3:32 PM  
Blogger Beck said...

Poor munchkin! I hope he's feeling better - it doesn't sound like an awful weekend, even so.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

I remember back when Matt had his first t-ball game and Mark had a cold. It was around 60 and drizzling rain. They still played and there Mark and I sat. UGH!

AND....Steve was out of town!!! Even better.

Lori

7:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Poor guy! I hope he's up and about really soon...and that no one else get's sick too!

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh poor baby! i hope he feels better soon.

10:05 PM  
Blogger InTheFastLane said...

That has been one of our bigger struggles the last few years. What to do with Jack Jack during the other kids' sports. We took Jack Jack to Dash's baseball game when it 40 and he was miserable. Some days are good and some are not. I guess we are almost out of that stage now.

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless his heart:( Hope he feels better REAL soon!

8:02 AM  
Blogger jennifer said...

Sounds good to me. I am ready for some nice weather down here! We're still in the 90's. Hope that baby is feeling better soon!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Feel better little man. Sick babies break my heart.

9:41 PM  
Blogger louann said...

I hope the little one feels better the soonest!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Lynanne said...

Awww, I hope he feels better soon!!

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Carter's feeling better!
xoxo
Ashlee

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A title with all words started with an S...interesting :D

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home