Friday, September 21, 2007

Start Fresh

After a long week, and was this one ever LONG, I love Friday nights. There is something about a long school/work week that just tires everyone out. They all go to bed early, and without any lunches to make, or backpacks to get ready, I can just relax. I don't even care about the dishes right now, and boy does that not sound like me.

I've been in a "mood" lately. A funk if you want to call it that. I know I haven't been fun or easy to live with, but I'm trying to get over it. And tomorrow is a new day. A busy one, but new all the same. And praise God for that.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm with you! Enjoy your weekend!

12:13 AM  
Blogger InTheFastLane said...

I hope your weekend gives you a well deserved break.

5:53 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh yes- a good weekend is upon us! Will we see you today?

Steph

8:28 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Cheers to a new day! Enjoy your weekend and hope it brings you a nice refreshing break!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Beck said...

Relax, enjoy your weekend and HAVE FUN!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you had a nice day, sorry we missed you! Don't let yourself be in a funk alone...when I'm in a funk and I force myself to get out of the mom mode and spend time with friends I always feel more "me".

Have a nice Sunday!

`Arianne

10:53 PM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

Maybe it's because winter is on the way? I know that depresses me.

Opposite of what you said, I am looking forward to Monday with Matt going back to school. I can get things done without these boys running around, screaming and making constant messes.

Ok, enough venting....

Lori

7:50 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

I've been feeling the same way. Everything overwhelms me, which is not good. I am trying to snap out of it as well. Hope you had a good weekend.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home