Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Today I Just Need To Laugh

And if you'd been in my house the past week you'd understand why. A friend sent this e-mail to me last night and it made me laugh. Something I haven't done much lately.
Gonna Be A Bear
In this life I'm a woman. In my next life I'd like to come back as a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for 6 months. I could deal with that.
Before you hibernate you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.
When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake to partially grown cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.
If your a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. I could deal with that.
If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.
Yup, gonna be a bear.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

That is a good one! Love it!
I hope you have a better week.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh this is great! I want to be a bear too;)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, that is a GOOD ONE!!

Steph

10:32 AM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

Very good!!

Lori

2:14 PM  
Blogger InTheFastLane said...

I feel pretty growly - like an angry mama bear at the moment. Grrr

6:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love it!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Mimi's Toes said...

Don't forget the honey!

1:35 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

love, love, love it!!!!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Perfect!!! Got the legs going already! LOL
Tonni

8:14 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

so funny!

Oh and I am having a Target Gift Card Give-Away! Come on over and enter.

http://thewholefamily1.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-2nd-blogaversary-give-away.html

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home