Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I Hope I Redeemed Myself

Yesterday it was in the low 60's, cloudy, a bit drizzly, and I, Mother of the year, sent my kids to school in shorts! Now, in my defence, the know it all weather man said it was going to be 71. And the few times they have worn pants this year they complain they were hot. I guess the school is still pretty warm. (they do have air conditioning, but doubt they turn it on when it's in the 60's)

But when they got home this is what was waiting for them. Pumpkin cupcakes! Thanks Beck for the awesome recipe last week. They were delicious.

13 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, they look delicious!! I did bake pumpkin seeds yesterday, but now feel trumped by your yummy creations!

Steph

9:19 AM  
Blogger Beck said...

Aw, you're welcome - I'm glad you liked them!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Those sound so good!
Definitely redeemed yourself I would say. But I have a feeling your boys didn't mind wearing shorts, my nephews wear them year round I think!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, go you. Bringing some tomorrow? ;)

11:49 AM  
Blogger Happi said...

OOH yum. I want that recipe! I went to Beck's site, but didn't see it. Can you forward it to me?
Thanks,
Happi

1:30 PM  
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

YUMMO!!!

Lori

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look delicious. HVen't seen you in awhile, will you be at the park tomorrow? Hope to see ya there!

Jen

2:47 PM  
Blogger InTheFastLane said...

Those do look good. And who the heck knows how to dress, this weather is back and forth all the time. I am ready for some cool fall weather.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth F. said...

Yummy! I love this time of year, but I never know how to dress the kids either!

8:15 PM  
Blogger louann said...

Oh those look so yummy!

8:25 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

I'll bet your boys didn't mind the shorts. The cupcakes look great!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure they were fine! I can't wait till I have the energy to make treats again for my family.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Mimi's Toes said...

You are such a good Susie Homemaker! I will have to make those. I use to love to surprise my kids when they came home from school with goodies.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home